Insulation Services of Michigan services central and Southeast Michigan
Adding Nu-Wool Insulation will keep the heat where it belongs; Inside when It's cold. Outside when it's hot!
How much can I expect to save in energy costs by having Nu-Wool Insulation added to my home?
Save 20% - 40% on Your Energy Bills
Your professional Nu-Wool installer can give you an idea of how much money you might save and how quickly those savings will pay for your investment in additional insulation.
While savings vary, owners of new houses with Nu-Wool Insulation save up to 40% on energy bills when compared to conventional insulation materials.
• How do I know if I need to add more insulation to my home?
• Any one of the following conditions can be an indicator of inadequate insulation:
• Heating and cooling bills are high.
• Rooms in the home feel drafty,
• Snow melts quickly off the roof
• The furnace or air conditioner runs constantly
• Outside noise is audible inside the house
• Icicles and ice damming occur on the roof
We also use some of the most advanced Infrared Camera's and Blower Door equipment.
Kamren Steele (President)